In as much as Android Market is finest platform for mobile applications downloads. Almost all app categories listed in play store includes both free and paid apps.the unfourtunate aspect is that the interesting onces are mostly paid app and the others are free to download
Many at times as an android user, chances are that at one point or the other you had read of a nice app and you suddenly rush to Google play store to download the app only to find out that app is not free.
That’s annoying that why we are here with a with solution of your problem about how you can download paid apps for free on android
How to Download Paid Android Apps on Play store for Free
- Search from Google and Download the app called GetApk Market.
- Kindly Install the app after search.
- Subsequent to a successful installation, basically run the app and then close it.
4.You then have to head towards your Google play Store and locate any paid or premium app you will like to download.
- Then scroll down to where they wrote SHARE THIS and click on it. This will pop up options containing a list of channels you can share to..
- In the options, Scroll down till you see Getapk among the option. And then click on GET.
- Then choose first or second link to initial the download and ALLOW it to load and redirect you to the mirror link from where you can download the premium app for free.
To sum it all up the above post simply discusses on How To Download Paid Apps For Free On Android Play store